AVDI for Rolls Royce online has been developed as a derivative tool of the AVDI for BMW online, it is among the very few aftermarket tools for the British ultimate luxury brand and although our customers have had success working with vehicles such as the Phantom (2004) using AVDI for BMW online we now cover the full range of vehicles up to the latest Wraith, Ghost, Dawn and even the new Phantom (2017+) and Cullinan (2019+).
For the standard diagnostics you will find the regular Abrites features you know from the AVDI for BMW:
- Automatic recognition of vehicles by OBD.
- Reading, clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Live values, simultaneous views, graphs, tables.
- Actuator testing. Actuating while monitoring live values.
Altogether one of the best aftermarket support for the modules in the vehicles.
As special functions you will find:
- Key and remote programming.
- Module replacement for Electronic Control Modules.
- BOOT MODE.
- Coding and flashing.
Just as in the AVDI for BMW online we have all the features available in the AVDI for Rolls Royce.