The AVDI box (ZN051) is an assisting tool developed by AVDI in order to work with the AVDI interface and AVDI diagnostic software in order to aid the work of the AVDI Diagnostics user when working on various brands of vehicles. The tool is not a standalone solution and will not work without an AVDI and AVDI diagnostic software. It has been designed to work with many brands of vehicles. The ZN051 is equipped with a printed circuit board, an incorporated fuse relay and cables to assure that there is complete connectivity with any part of the vehicles. The AVDI Distribution Box is very helpful for bench connections because it has a 12V input and ground which allow you to supply power to the modules you would like to work with on a bench. In the kit you will receive a full additional cable set - needle connectors, resistors and even a DB15 multi point connector cable helping you to read even the latest ECUs in BOOT MODE. AVDI Distribution Box is designed to be placed between the AVDI and the OBD in the vehicle according to the helpful signs on the underside.
DS BoxHD15 cable Purple direct connection cable Set of pins and clips Cable set 1 with fuse 1 with clamps 1 LIN cab
The device is used with the following AVDI software solutions in the following way:
- AVDI diagnostics for Mercedes - ZN051 allows connection to the internal CANBUS and K-line of the vehicles in order to virgin, personalize and activate control modules, it has an incorporated fuse relay in order to assist the extraction of the key password for Mercedes vehicles.
- AVDI diagnostics for VAG - The ZN051 allows the connection to the internal CANBUS of the vehicle to be able to read Configuration DATA, Flash files, perform DPF OFF and many others thanks to the incorporated PCB. The tool is irreplaceable when performing emulator and module adaptation and allows complete control over the vehicles. BOOT MODE reading of EDC17/ MED17
- AVDI diagnostics for BMW - ZN051 allows boot mode reading of DME/DDEs, internal canbus connection.
- AVDI diagnostics for PSA - With the help of ZN051 you can read many ECUs in BOOT MODE.
- AVDI diagnostics for Renault - With the help of ZN051 you can read many ECUs in BOOT MODE.
- AVDI Diagnostics for Porsche - Reading EDC17/MED17 ECUs in BOOT MODE.