Commander for Renault/Dacia
The AVDI for Renault/Dacia is a very competent diagnostic tool aimed at professionals looking for a multipurpose tool completes all their needs in one place. The AVDI software applications provide an unmatched, dealer level diagnostics, previously available to the OEM services only.
The "Standard diagnostic functions" of the software include three separate diagnostic protocols (K-line, CAN and UDS). This provides all the versatility that you may need from a tool. Using these three protocols allows you to work on almost all the cars produced by Renault due to the fact that the manufacturer often combines various modules using different communication protocols in one vehicle.
The standard diagnostic functions of the software include:
- Identifying all the modules available in a vehicle is something very important while performing diagnostics. This is why we have fully automated and detailed module identification incorporated.
- Reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Actual values are also a part of the standard diagnostics, they allow you to monitor various parameters from the vehicle's sensors hence aiding a more accurate diagnostic procedure.
- Actuator testing is another helpful feature included here due to the fact that the vehicle's actuators can be tested separately in order to determine the source of an issue.
- Graphic Details.
- Configuration and testing from the production line - here the AVDI Software also provides the ability to perform these tests
The true power of the AVDI for Renault, however, is demonstrated when the software reaches the advanced levels of diagnostics.
The true power of the AVDI for Renault, however, is demonstrated when the software reaches the advanced levels of diagnostics. Where standard diagnostic software is not enough the AVDI for Renault demonstrates its special functions. Some of the main features of the special functions include:
- PIN code reading and key learning functionality - This functionality was created with the automotive locksmith in mind, it stands out ahead of its competition with its ease of usage and speed making even the most time costly task achievable.
- Reading and Mileage calibration with the added option to disable the synchronization between the cluster and the ABS module - Ideal for replacing components containing the vehicle mileage. Once you replace the faulty mileage containing module you can set the value to the car's actual mileage with no more than a few clicks. Incrementing and decrementing is available in this option.
- Car ID replacement for various modules. Again when replacing a faulty module with a used one of the same car you will need to adapt the module ID to the car in order to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy and this is where this function of the AVDI for Renault will be very useful.
- Airbag memory manager - Allows the user to manage the stored data in the airbag and some of the Airbag modules, available in the Renault vehicles. Ideal for an automotive shop, specializing in accident damage repairs.
Instrument cluster module calibration
This function allows the user to calibrate the mileage in all relevant modules. Please note that regarding the vehicle models that use ABS synchronization there is the added option to disable the sync. This special function also provides the option to read and write the EEPROM and flash so that in case of any issues during calibration or others you can repair the vehicle.
• Mileage recalibration with disabling ABS synchronization of Renault Clio IV/Captur, Dacia Logan II/Sandero II/Lodgy/Dokker dashboards - by OBDII
• ConfData Read/Update for Renault Megane III/Laguna III/Clio IV, Dacia Logan II/Sandero II/Lodgy/Dokker dashboards - by OBDII
• Laguna III, Megane III, Fluence, Master III, Scenic/Modus (2003-2004), Clio II, Kango - clusters produced by Johnson Controls - by OBDII
• Renault Megane II, Renault Clio III 2005 year (Visteon instrument cluster), Renault Megane II 2004 - 2005 year (Johnson Controls instrument cluster)
• Clio/Kango/Meganne with HC908 JAEGER by dash connector
Key programmingThis function allows the user to read the PIN code directly from the device and proceed with key learning immediately.
The function applies to key-cards, as well as metal cut keys.
|Megane II X84 2003-2006||Renault Megane II Ph2 X84 2007+||Renault Megane III X95 2009-2011|
|Renault Megane III X95 2011+ **||Renault Megane III X95 2011+ ***||Renault Scenic II X64 2003+|
|Renault Scenic II Ph2 X64 2007+||Megane II X84 2003-2006||Megane II X84 2003-2006|
|Renault Scenic III X95 2011+ ***||Renault Laguna II X56 2000-2005||Renault Clio Campus 2006+|
|Renault Laguna III X91 2007-2011||Renault Laguna III X91 2011+***||Renault Laguna Coupe 2011+***|
|Renault Valsatis X73 2002+||Renault Valsatis Ph2 X73 2006+||Renault Espace IV X81 2003-2006|
|Renault Espace IV Ph2 X81 2006+||Renault Koleos 2007-2011||Renault Koleos 2011+***|
|Renault Master Ph2 X70 2002-2006||Renault Master Ph3 X70 2007+||Renault Traffic II X83 2002-2006|
|Renault Traffic II Ph2 X83 2007+||Renault Kango MUX Ph2 X76 2002-2007||Renault Kango X61 2008+|
|Renault Clio II Ph2/3 X65 2002-2006||Renault Clio Symbol||Renault Clio Symbol 2010+ (BCM JC)*|
|Renault Clio Symbol 2010+ (BCM Siemens)||Renault Clio Thalia||Renault Clio Campus 2006+|
|Renault Clio Sedan||Renault Clio Classic||Renault Clio III 2005+|
|Renault Clio III with key card||Renault Modus 2004+||Renault Grand Modus 2008+|
|Renault Master III X62 2010+||Renault Clio IV 2012+||Renault Captur 2013+|
|Renault Samsung QM3 2013+||Renault Symbol III 2012+||Renault Traffic II X83 2002-2006|
|Dacia Dokker 2012+||Dacia Lodgy 2012+||Dacia Sandero II 2012+|
|Dacia Logan II 2012+||Dacia Duster 2010+ (BCM JC) *||Dacia Duster 2010+ (BCM Siemens)|
|Dacia Logan X90 2004-2008||Dacia Logan Ph2 X90 2008+||Dacia Logan 2010+ (BCM JC) *|
|Dacia Sandero B90 2008+||Dacia Sandero 2010+ (BCM JC) *||Dacia Solenza 2003-2005|
|Renault-Samsung SM3 2006+||Renault-Samsung QM5||Renault-Samsung SM3 2009-2011|
|Renault-Samsung SM3 2011+***||Renault-Samsung SM5 2009-2011||Renault-Samsung SM5 2011+***|
|Renault Fluence 2009+ *||Renault Fluence (BCM immobilzier) 2009+||Renault Fluence (BCM immobilzier) 2011+ **|
|Renault Fluence (BCM immobilzier) 2011+ ***||Renault Twingo Ph2 X06 2002-2007||Renault Twingo II X44 2007+|
|Opel Vivaro 2002-2006||Opel Vivaro Ph2 2007+||Opel Vivaro 2014+|
|Opel Movano Ph2 2002-2006||Opel Movano Ph3 2007+||Opel Movano B 2010+|
|Renault Latitude 2010-2011||Renault Latitude 2011+***||Renault Safrane 2011+***|
|Renault Wind||Nissan Primestar Ph2 2002-2006||Renault Wind|
|Nissan Primestar Ph3 2007+||Nissan Platina 2002-2008|
* Programmer is also needed - ZN001 - TAG programmer
** ABPROG (ZN030) is also needed
*** Key programming completely by OBDII
Engine Control Unit Advanced Diagnostics
* Reading and updating the EEPROM of the following ECUs:- EDC15C3
- SAFIR/SAFIR2/SAFIR200 (reading only)
- IAW 6R.20
- IAW 6R.30 (reading only)
* Reading and updating the FLASH of the following ECUs:
* Clearing IMMO code data for the following ECUs:
- IAW 6R.30